Music

Sunday 22 March 2015

Oh, dear Jackson...

The Help

Then she tries to apologize for the earlier conversation that she knows Aibileen heard, and she asks if she ever wishes things were different.

Hi! Today, I want to share with you one of the most positive movies ever. I really love it! It is about relations, friendship particularly. It is about few domestic servants. And it is about the racism in America, but it refers to the reality of the whole world. And it is not showed as an endless evil. The director, the scriptwriter (Tate Taylor) and the actresses (Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, Emma Stone) show us, that we can change the reality which is wrong and unfair. We can be happy. We can make our dreams come true! Maybe our lives are not the simplest ones, but our destiny is in our hands! Even though we are expected to do something, because our families have been doing it for generations, we live now! Not 50 years ago. Our better way is not erased. It is still alive. And we should try to keep it alive.
Ohhh, I love Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer! They are such great actresses! They make me cry because of their sense of humour! And they make me cry because of their desires! I really adore the music!
This movie will make you hateful to some people, but you will be head over heels in love with the others, I promise!

The Help was nominated in 4 categories, it won in 1. I really don't know, why. I watched all of the movies nominated to the Best Motion Picture award and The Help was simply the best. It was multipurpose. It was just amazing. Enjoy the music (by Thomas Newman): ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJKj0pFE2_Y&list=PLicF-Q3z7rx_2TkLmIRnZh_pD5VX-DteB

No comments:

Post a Comment