Music

Friday 27 March 2015

The Lady with The Little Boy

The Reader


...So I stopped talking about it. There's no need to talk, because the truth of what one says lies in what one does.

Today is gonna be the day, you can read about a reader. ;) Yesterday I watched that movie the third time. And the third time it blew my mind. I am always forgetting the plot. I remember only few crucial (or not) moments. So I am always surpised in the same way in the middle of this film. What can I say... It is the picture for people with strong  nerves. Why? Because sometimes we are not able to understand certain things. We do not know how we should judge the actions. But shall we mark? I think we had better try to understand and forgive.

Sometimes the memory of happiness cannot stay true because it ended unhappily. 

That is what this movie is about. It is about oblivion, forgiveness, strength and incredibility of love. The main characters have a lot of faith, but troubles too. They seem to live like Romeo and Juliet. Two lives full of forbidden love, unconsciousness, death and nascence. It sounds like a great recipe for bane or it looks like a phoenix rising out of the ashes. :D I know!

But all what we can do is take care of someone we love.

I do not want to spoil your watching so I cannot describe you the plot. It is really tough to tell you about the sense of this movie when I should not give you any examples. Grrr. I have so many thoughts in my mind.

It is set in Germany, 13 years after world war II. She is... He is Michael Berg. She is... He is 15. She is a... He is a student. Is there any place for the relationship like that? Who should forgive and why? Make up your mind and just watch if you want to know! Hahaha, it sounds like a perfect ad, doesn't it?

It is not an average, boring love story. It is not a next bitter-sweet symphony. I swear.
DOUBT. SHAME. - I forgot about these two words. You will see, how important they are. Keep these clues!
5 nominations... and... I wanna cry... 1 Academy Award. I think it has been the biggest mistake made by Academy so far.
Listen to the music, watch the trailer and finally, watch this film! Make me sure: It is amazing, isn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTHTXrRUXco&list=PLB31A7E505AD33A61&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment