Music

Sunday 26 April 2015

I'm there... inside your stamp album.

Amélie

Let me help you. Step down. Here we go! The drum major's widow! She's worn his coat since the day he died. The horse's head has lost an ear! That's the florist laughing. He has crinkly eyes. In the bakery window, lollipops. Smell that! They're giving out melon slices! Sugarplum, ice cream! We're passing the park butcher. Ham, 79 francs. Spareribs, 45! Now the cheese shop. Picadors are 12.90. Cabecaus 23.50. A baby's watching a dog that's watching the chickens. Now we're at the kiosk by the metro. I'll leave you here. Bye! 

I have decided to stay in the french ambience. I wonder if you like it! But I am sure this quote told you everything. Today, I am chosing a movie which I did not appreciated after the first time I had watched it. How could I be such an ignoramus and a fool? I do not know to date. Only one thing is certain: Amélie, I will always love you. <3

Surprise! The first motion picture that is really full of happiness! Funny! Simple (if you want, I can find something... tough... hm...)! Join Amélie in her life journey! It hink you all have watched it a thousand times at least. So I do not want to make you bored because of my strange deductions (not funny at all). I am just throwing few adorable quotes below. Enjoy.
  
It's better to help people than garden gnomes. 
 
Any normal girl would call the number, meet him, return the album and see if her dream is viable. It's called a reality check. The last thing Amélie wants.  

Times are hard for dreamers. 

With a prompter in every cellar window whispering comebacks, shy people would have the last laugh.

Old Man at the Two Windmills: Still, true love does exist.
Suzanne: I know. After 30 years behind a bar, I'm an expert. I'll even give you the recipe. Take two regulars, mix them together and let them stew. It never fails.  

I'm busy ;)

5 nominations. And only nominations. It is unbelievable, isn't it? Maybe Academy does not, but almost everyone appreciate Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain. Any conclusions? 

Listen to the music! Watch once again! SMILE! You can do everything what you set your mind to!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ciqf8yMVzAk

1 comment: