Music

Friday 23 October 2015

Out of the blue

I was wondering such a long time what I should write about. And I have yet to crystalize the subject of my thoughts. But... Today I have discovered one thing which made me utterly obsessed with that. That good has inspired me so I am feeling like I can start creating something. I do not know really, what. I know only one thing: I am on the new way to my brand new life which I have been dreaming about. Please, keep your fingers crossed for me.

I am sure you all know her. She is back. Sensitive, honest, strong and vulnerable. You can dislike her music, her voice... yes, this is your privilege to think on your own way. But you cannot ignore the lyrics of her songs.

She fills my desolation with a kind of hope allowing me to forget, forgive (even myself) and make up my mind to do what I have always wanted to do. This is my breakthrough and I desire to make use of that. If not today, when?

Remember to not postpone your dreams. Do not delay yourself! Work harder and harder. Dreams make you stronger and stronger. If one thing is less important than the second one, leave it behind. The crucial thing I realized recently is that I am my own creator. When I want to do something in the right way, I must focus myself  on that. That is how it goes. Nothing surprising! Be like Adele. Be like you. Rule the world. But do not do any harm to the others. Have a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment